In the CLF the main Governing Body is the CLF Board. Representatives from the CLF Sponsors, UWE and Rolls Royce.
Notice of Academy Councillor Election
We currently have a vacancy for an Academy Councillor and you are very welcome to put your name forward should you wish to stand for election. Much like a Governing Body, the Academy Council’s role is to ensure your children learn in a safe environment and to the maximum of their ability.
All parents and carers are eligible to stand for election, except
- Persons liable to be detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
- Undischarged bankrupts
- Persons recently convicted of a serious offence
- Persons disqualified under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- Persons subject to disqualification as a Charity Trustee
- Persons whose employment is prohibited or restricted
- Persons disqualified from being proprietors of independent schools
- Persons on the DfES List 99 (this is a list of people banned from working with children)If you would like to put your name forward, please complete the tear-off slip at the foot of the letter sent home with your child on 9th October 2017 and return it to the Academy by 19th October 2017. If you do not have a copy of the letter, or for more information on the vacancy, please contact the Clerk to Council, Jasmine Helm – email address email@example.comClerk to the Academy Council
- Jasmine Helm
There are sub-committees to this Board, which support the strategic role of the Board.Each Academy has a local Academy Council. Please note that the responsibilities of the Academy Council are not the same as a traditional School Governing Body, as the CLF Board holds these responsibilities.
The chair of our Academy Council is Nicky McCallister and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the names of our Academy Councillors at Minerva Primary Academy:
Nicky McCallister – Chair of Academy Council
Dan Baker – Staff Councillor
Bridget Suitters – Cabot Learning Federation Councillor – Health and Safety and Safeguarding Representative
Dan Wilesmith – Cabot Learning Federation Councillor – Student Voice Representative
Sharon Stell – Cabot Learning Federation Councillor
Jennifer Harvey – Staff Councillor
Heather Jones – Parent Councillor
Helen Wilkinson – Cabot Learning Federation
Anna Keen – Cabot Learning Federation
Ashwaq Cabdirahman Ahmed – Parent Councillor
Nithya Prabhaukar – Cabot Learning Federation
CLF Delegated Authority Framework
2016 – 2017 – None of the above Councillors have any pecuniary interests.